We believe that the intimacy of visiting the home can make parents more comfortable about opening up and identifying their needs. It also helps home visitors to better tailor their support and guidance to the families' needs.
From observing the family and the children in their home. Home visitors can also use their strengths to identify risk factors in children's growth and development.
Home visits are the key to establishing a long-term impact that remains in the community in which we work. The goal of the visits is also to establish relationships with the children and their families.
A regular family visit program provides the following benefits
1. It extends to the care and support of the ministry to children's homes.
2. Visiting the families allows us to determine the specific needs of the children.
3. It allows us to evaluate the reaction of the children and their behavior in our programs.
4. Visits establish a meaningful relationship between the parents and Metro Ministry.
5. Provides a way to identify a problem.